Hello, hello! Well, this is the last post for 2012 and this year has been phenomenal and I am very thankful for a great many things. A few things that I achieved over the year:
- I studied Maya at school and scored top marks which was awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I also made quite a few friends, which is pretty fantastic. I am also proud that I managed to support myself through school and excel in freelancing, exhibitions and learning a new program. I did it without any monetary support from anyone too.
- Participated in quite a few exhibitions this year and have started selling illustrations I do for fun. I did a whole lot of exhibiting at Squishface and joining the comic studio has been great! I started selling my prints at the Sketch and Tulip too and have made many new friends in the process. I also finished my first zine.
- I trained every week when I was physically capable. To be honest, the only time I didn't train was when I got sick. I am also fitter, slimmer and tougher than I have ever been. I feel more confident and pleased with my appearance. I really love training and have had more than one instance where I surprised myself physically. It's also great to have someone who actually believed and supported my physical capabilities for a change instead of saying it was a waste of energy. Thanks Justin.
- I ran my first 10 km run. How awesome is that?
- I managed to put up a blog post every single day for this year. Or at least a post that represented a day.
I have many things that I am hoping to achieve for 2013 but I will leave that for another post!